4 hrs 20 mins
Chocolate and peanut butter... need I say more! It's very sweet, but very yummy. It is a no bake recipe, but must be refrigerated for atleast 4 hours. Recipe from somethingswanky.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake a chocolate cake with your recipe of choice in a 9x13 pan
- 2Use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke holes evenly throughout the cake. I usually end up poking 20-25 holes.
- 3Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of the cake, aiming to fill up the holes.
- 4Scrape the hot fudge into a medium bowl. Add the 1/4 cup peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth and spread over the cake.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk together the 3 tbsp peanut butter with the cool whip (I use a hand mixer here, but it's not a big deal to do it by hand).
- 6Spread the peanut butter cool whip over top.
- 7Chill for at least 4 hours (overnight is really best).
- 8Top with chopped Reese's cups and Reese's Pieces (you can add these before chilling, but the Reese's Pieces candy coating will bleed onto the cool whip when chilled).
- 9Serves approximately 12 (large pieces).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.8
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 542.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g