Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crescent rolls are so easy to work with and tasty with just about anything. A friend of mine posted this recipe on a local website and I decided to give it a try. It's so tasty and extremely easy!
- 1⁄2 cup reese peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together chips and nuts in small bowl.
- Unroll dough to form 8 triangles.
- Lightly sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon chip mixture on top of each; gently press into dough.
- Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll dough to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
A local bakery makes these awesome chocolate filled crossaints, but now I dont need to stop there anymore!!! Kristen these are so simple and so good. DD#1 was literally inhaling them and I had to double the batch. Made some with chocolate and PB and some with just chocolate, both semi and milk! They are great warm but just as good cold. If you zap them in the micro for a few seconds they also get all ooey gooey! Thanx for a great snack!