Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Cheesecake Heaven!!! What more can I say? This is too good for words!
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 reese peanut butter cups, chopped
- FOR CRUST: Mix together ingredients then press into bottom and up sides of 9" springform pan.
- FOR FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle all of the chopped Reese's Cups on top.
- Pour rest of batter over the Resse's cups.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven to 225 degrees and bake 1 hour or until set.
This was delicious! Everyone loved it. I used low fat sour cream and cream cheese, but it was still delicious. I’ll be making this one again!
I made this the other day and you're right. It is cheesecake heaven!!