- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup Nilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together and press onto bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add flour, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Pour half of batter in crust-lined pan.
- Sprinkle Reese?
- s on top.
- Pour remaining batter over top.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 225 and bake for an hour.