Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a wonderful cheesecake!
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup Nilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped
- Mix together and press onto bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add flour, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Pour half of batter in crust-lined pan.
- Sprinkle Reese?
- s on top.
- Pour remaining batter over top.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 225 and bake for an hour.
This is luscious. I didn't have any oreo or vanilla wafers so I made a graham cracker crust and it was great. Thanks Mirj.
I would just like to say that this recipe was terrific!! My family and I had a wonderful time eatting this. The only suggestion that I have is to make twice the amount of batter as there is not really enough to cover the cheesecake evenly on both the top and bottom layer. Also great with chocolate graham cracker crust!!