3 hrs 10 mins
This was on a message board I belong to and is different from others posted here. Cooking time is chilling. Sounds very interesting. Posting here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- 2Add vanilla extract.
- 3Fold in peanut butter chips.
- 4Fold in chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
- 5Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- 6Form into a ball, then roll in chopped peanuts.
- 7Serve with graham cracker or chocolate graham cracker sticks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 225.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reese's Peanut Butter cups