Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This was on a message board I belong to and is different from others posted here. Cooking time is chilling. Sounds very interesting. Posting here for safe keeping.
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Fold in chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in chopped peanuts.
- Serve with graham cracker or chocolate graham cracker sticks.