If you're a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Lover, these are definitely the brownies for you!!!!! They're delicious!!!
- Heat oven to 350³F.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Add peanut butter to melted butter in large bowl; stir until peanut butter melts.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
- Remove 1 3/4 cup batter; stir cocoa into this part.
- Spread cocoa batter into prepared pan; spread remaining peanut butter batter over top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan; cool completely in pan.
- Cut into bars.
I like a sweeter brownie than this recipe made, so I added about a half cup more sugar to the batter than what is originally called for. Also, I made a chocolate sauce to drizzle over the brownies when served. Turned out great!
These brownies came out really good but they seemed more cake like than i had hoped. I prefer my brownies chewy and not so thick. However, these were still really good. I actually put the peanut butter layer on the bottom because it looked better and I also added walnuts on top. I also put in 3 eggs but next time i will add less. Still, i liked this recipe!
Yummy! I actually screwed up and mixed the cocoa into the whole mix, but they still turned out awesome. I can't wait to try them again the right way!