Recipe by crazycookinmama
If you're a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Lover, these are definitely the brownies for you!!!!! They're delicious!!!
Top Review by sarbear24935
I like a sweeter brownie than this recipe made, so I added about a half cup more sugar to the batter than what is originally called for. Also, I made a chocolate sauce to drizzle over the brownies when served. Turned out great!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted (1 1/2 Sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup reese creamy peanut butter or 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup hershey cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350³F.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Add peanut butter to melted butter in large bowl; stir until peanut butter melts.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
- Remove 1 3/4 cup batter; stir cocoa into this part.
- Spread cocoa batter into prepared pan; spread remaining peanut butter batter over top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan; cool completely in pan.
- Cut into bars.