1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter Brownies
If you're a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Lover, these are definitely the brownies for you!!!!! They're delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350³F.
- 2Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 3Add peanut butter to melted butter in large bowl; stir until peanut butter melts.
- 4Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- 5Beat in eggs.
- 6Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
- 7Remove 1 3/4 cup batter; stir cocoa into this part.
- 8Spread cocoa batter into prepared pan; spread remaining peanut butter batter over top.
- 9Bake 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan; cool completely in pan.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1557.7
- Calories from Fat 774
- Total Fat 86.0 g
- Saturated Fat 38.1 g
- Cholesterol 370.0 mg
- Sodium 1052.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 123.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g