Recipe by Kaarin
No bake-very easy! They have a lower sugar to peanut butter ratio than other recipes I have seen but are still very rich(!) and quite similar to reeses pb cups.
Top Review by dsavir
I used petit beurre biscuits, which are sweet, and skippy peanut butter, which is also sweet, so I didn't add any sugar at all. The result was heavenly! I actually liked that my biscuit crumbs were a bit chunky, it added some crunch to the peanut butter. Only one problem, though - it's really hard to stop eating this!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (very finely crushed)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crumbs and sugar (sifted is better).
- Add the melted butter and peanut butter.
- Mix well and press into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in microwave on 70% (about a minute 15 seconds in mine.).
- Spread chocolate over the bars.
- Refrigerate till hard, then take out about 15 minutes before you want to cut them, so the frosting won't crack.