Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I don't know where I found this, but it looks so good! Here's the description attached to the recipe: "Making cookies has never been so easy ... as easy as pie, in fact! Warm cookies meet fresh-baked pie in this incredible Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips-inspired dessert. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream to finish off a perfect meal."
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (11 ounce) packagereese's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- sweetened whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter in medium bowl; add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together sugar and flour; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts; pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool about 1 hour on wire rack; serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- To reheat: One slice at a time, microwave at HIGH (100%) 10 to 15 seconds.
I saw this recipe today on the www.hersheys.com website. The picture looks totally awesome! I just thought I'd let you know where it was from. YUM! Thanks for posting and saving me the time.