1/1 Photo of Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Blondies
Sonya M's Note:
I haven't tried this yet, but i'm sure they are good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups reese's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, divided (11-oz.pkg.)
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2Stir together brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large bowl; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Add flour and salt, beating just until blended.
- 4Stir in 1-1/2 cups chips; spread batter in prepared pan.
- 5Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and surface is lightly browned.
- 6Cool completely; cut into bars.
- 7Place remaining 1/4 cup chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl.
- 8Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
- 9If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- 10Drizzle over bars.
- 11About 6 dozen bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips