Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great dessert for those of you who love Reese's. It is extremely rich.
Make and share this Reese's Ice Cream Terrine recipe from Food.com.
- Line 9x5x3" metal loaf pan with heavy duty foil, extending foil beyond all sides of pan.
- Place in freezer.
- Place vanilla ice cream in bowl; fold in peanut butter pieces.
- Freeze to firm up slightly.
- Spoon into prepared loaf pan, using back of spoon to pack down into even layer.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Over ice cream, pressing in, arrange Reese Sticks candy bars lengthwise in 2 rows of 6.
- Freeze 30 minutes.
- Spread Dulce de Leche over sticks.
- Cover; freeze overnight, with serving platter.
- Uncover, invert onto cold platter; remove pan and foil.
- Shake shell topping; pour over terrine, tilting to cover.
- Freeze 1 hour.