Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adjust the amount of ice cream to suit how thick you like.
Make and share this Reese's Cup Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cold Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 cup no-sugar-added chocolate ice cream or 1 cup no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sugar-free peanut butter cup miniatures or 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Blend milk and peanut butter until mixed and smooth.
- Add ice cream and blend, then stir in Reese's cups or peanuts.
O.K...this is fabulous tasting Sue. My only complaint is, it wasn't enough!!! I did increase the amount of ice cream by about 1/2 cup because I used SF p.b. syrup by Torani and a touch of SF chocolate syrup. It still was a bit runny, but I didn't want to add more ice cream as it would defeat the purpose of staying low-fat. I didn't use your brand of ice cream but instead used Edy's no-sugar added Fudge Tracks. A small dollop of organic p.b. and about 1/2 handful of dry roasted peanuts. This is so so good!!! Thanks Sue~ Made for Holiday Tag.