Adjust the amount of ice cream to suit how thick you like.
Make and share this Reese's Cup Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cold Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 cup no-sugar-added chocolate ice cream or 1 cup no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sugar-free peanut butter cup miniatures or 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Blend milk and peanut butter until mixed and smooth.
- Add ice cream and blend, then stir in Reese's cups or peanuts.