Recipe by Jeniferbz
This is such a rich, simple and wonderful recipe. Once you make it, people will be begging for the recipe! Keep in mind this makes 2 pies!
Top Review by homeschool mom
This was a HIT at the church potluck last week! Very tasty! The pies were very quick and easy to put together. I used a 12 ounce carton of cool whip (the recipe did not specify what size). Next time I might try a chocolate cookie crust or even swirl the hot fudge into the pie filling before covering with the candy pieces. Great recipe!
- 2 graham pie crusts
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 10 -15 reese peanut butter cups (or as many as you wish!)
- hot fudge (or Choc syrup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Pour mix into the pie crusts.
- Chop up Reese's cups to cover top of each pie-- use as many as you like.
- In a microwave safe bowl, warm up the hot fudge to drizzle over the reese's cups.
- Place in fridge over night and serve the next day!