Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in Mom's Recipe collection.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust, baked
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- In medium mixing bowl with mixer on low.
- Cream peanutbutter until soft. Gradually add milk while continuely to mix. (IMPORTANT: add milk SLOWLY).
- When all milk is mixed with peanutbutter, add pudding mix and continue to blend until ingredients are smooth and combined well. (1 1/2-2 minutes.).
- Pour mix into baked shell, Chill at least 4 hours.
I really do not know how to rate this recipe...the taste was perfect, but it didn't set and it was a mess to serve. I think think that individual tarts would be better suited to this recipe.