If you like chocolate, this cake is to die for!!!
Make and share this Reese's Cup Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together first four ingredients.
- Then stir in the coppped Reese's cups.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Heat cream just to boiling and pour over the 8 oz. dark chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter and whisk until smooth and pour on cake. This frosting will be fairly loose but it soaks into the cake a little.
- I also top it with a few more chopped up Reese's cups.