1/4 Photos of Reese's Cup Chocolate Cake
Steve Brown's Note:
If you like chocolate, this cake is to die for!!!
My Private Note
2 layer ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (I used Devil's Food)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1Mix together first four ingredients.
- 2Then stir in the coppped Reese's cups.
- 3Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Cool completely.
- 6Heat cream just to boiling and pour over the 8 oz. dark chocolate and whisk until melted.
- 7Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter and whisk until smooth and pour on cake. This frosting will be fairly loose but it soaks into the cake a little.
- 8I also top it with a few more chopped up Reese's cups.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Cup Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reese's Peanut Butter cups