Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is yummy, yummy, yummy. My kids love this cake. It is a keeper in my house.
Make and share this Reese's Cup Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Prepare cake mix as directed in three 8 inch round pans.
- Beat softened cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chop 1/3 bag of Reese's cups until fine.
- Fold into mixture.
- Spread between layers and on sides and top of cake.
- Half enough Reese's cups to circle the bottom.
- Chop the remaining Reese's cups coarsely and sprinkle on top.
Made this for my oldest son's birthday..... If you're looking for quick and easy, this is for you. Thanks!