Melanie Murray's Note:
This is yummy, yummy, yummy. My kids love this cake. It is a keeper in my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed in three 8 inch round pans.
- 2Beat softened cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until creamy.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip.
- 4Chop 1/3 bag of Reese's cups until fine.
- 5Fold into mixture.
- 6Spread between layers and on sides and top of cake.
- 7Half enough Reese's cups to circle the bottom.
- 8Chop the remaining Reese's cups coarsely and sprinkle on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Cup Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.0
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g