Recipe by RedShirt
If you love peanut butter this is the pie for you. I made 2 of these for the holidays and it was a huge hit.
- 8 ounces light cream cheese or 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar (Domino Mixed Splenda Sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (1/2 can Reese's)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (Store Brand)
- 1 graham cracker crust (Store Brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlereese's ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cool Whip, peanut butter, sugar, and cream cheese and mix well.
- Once mixed pour into pie crust.
- Once in pie crust take Reese's topping and make a checked pattern on the top.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. (Also great frozen in freezer).