1/1 Photo of Reese's Creamy No Bake Pie - Easy
If you love peanut butter this is the pie for you. I made 2 of these for the holidays and it was a huge hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Cool Whip, peanut butter, sugar, and cream cheese and mix well.
- 2Once mixed pour into pie crust.
- 3Once in pie crust take Reese's topping and make a checked pattern on the top.
- 4Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. (Also great frozen in freezer).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Creamy No Bake Pie - Easy
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 372.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream topping