Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a college buddy's mom many years ago. It is the BOMB!
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 6 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces chocolate bark
- 1. Take 1 Ritz cracker and apply about 1 teaspoons peanut butter to it covering the surface evenly.
- 2. Place another cracker on face side down onto peanut butter, making a sandwich. Continue making several dozen.
- 3. Place cookies onto metal pan and chill in freezer for 20 minutes.
- 4. Heat chocolate over a double boiler.
- 5. Dip cookies into chocolate, and set aside to cool.