Recipe by nranger7
I believe I found this recipe on the back of a Hershey's package. It must be an older recipe because I've seen chips in the store lately that are a peanut butter/chocolate mix. I'd use a bag of those next time. However, I'm sure when I decide to make these again, I won't be able to find the mixed bag! :)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour and baking soda.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then remove to wire rack to cool completely.