Lorraine of AZ's Note:
These cookies have this name because their taste will remind you of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. But these cookies are baked. They are unusual cookies in that they do not have any flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg together until well blended.
- 3Form this mixture into one-inch balls and arrange on a greased cookie sheet.
- 4Press a Hershey's kiss or chocolate star into the top of each cookie, flattening the cookie as you do so. Cracks will appear around the edges of the cookies, but this is all right.
- 5Bake in your preheated oven for 5 minutes only.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g