Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
These cookies have this name because their taste will remind you of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. But these cookies are baked. They are unusual cookies in that they do not have any flour.
Top Review by abbi1522
These cookies were fast, easy and a huge hit at home and at work! I opted to us mini Reese's peanut butter cups instead of Hershey's kisses and couldn't have been happier. I put the cups face down into the cookie to keep them from melting and sliding off the cookie. They don't look as pretty as the kisses but they were twice as big a hit in our house. I took some to work and they didn't even last 5 min.! I will be making these again very soon. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package Hershey chocolate kisses or 1 (12 ounce) packagemilk chocolate stars
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg together until well blended.
- Form this mixture into one-inch balls and arrange on a greased cookie sheet.
- Press a Hershey's kiss or chocolate star into the top of each cookie, flattening the cookie as you do so. Cracks will appear around the edges of the cookies, but this is all right.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 5 minutes only.