Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I purchased a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Chips today and this was the recipe found on the back. I made these cookies and they were perfect! The perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter in a soft chewy cookie!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) packagereese's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
This recipe didn't seem to have enough chips in it. If I used this recipe again I would put more chips and lots of nuts. Thanks for posting.
These were very good. I actually purchased a bag of Nestle chips instead of the Reeses and found their recipe called for a teaspoon of salt in lieu of a half teaspoon, I think the additional salt would have made the flavors a little more pronounced. I did use the nuts only I used one half cup and that was a mistake as the nuts were lost, you really couldnt tell they were in the cookies, I also cooked them for 13 mins.Thnks, Peggy Lynn