1/5 Photos of Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
Best Baker Jen's Note:
Rich, smooth peanut butter cheese cake. This is a sure fire hit at any gathering or just to have around the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided (or Splenda)
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 10 ounces reese's peanut butter chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
chocolate drizzle (recipe follows in directions)
- 1Heat oven to 300°F.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar (Splenda), cocoa and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar (Splenda) until fluffy.
- 4Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then melted chips, until smooth.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla;; beat well. Pour into prepared crust.
- 6Bake 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- 10Remove side of pan.
- 11Refrigerate until cold.
- 12Garnish with chocolate drizzle.
- 13Store, covered, in refrigerator.
- 14Chocolate Drizzle: Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in small saucepan over low heat; add 2 tablespoons Hershey's cocoa and 2 tablespoons water.
- 15cook and stir until slightly thickened. DO NOT BOIL.
- 16Cool slightly.
- 17Gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating with whisk until smooth. Makes about 3/4 cup.
- 18**Tip: If desired, spoon drizzle over cake, or into small seal-top plastic bag. With scissors, make small diagonal cut in bottom corner of bag (careful if not cooled enough will run out all over your cake). Squeeze drizzle over top of cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.8
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 411.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g