Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on the back of a Reese's Peanut Butter Chips package.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml hershey's cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 295.73 ml butter (2 1/2 sticks) or 295.73 ml margarine, softened (2 1/2 sticks)
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 395.10 ml reese's peanut butter chips (10 ounce package)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- PAN RECIPE: Spread butter in greased 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars. About 4 dozen bars.