Recipe by Ceezie
I got this from a Reese's peanut butter chip bag.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
These fudgie little chewies will keep you coming back for more! I love the contrast between the dark cookie and the striking peanut butter chips. I also added a few mini chocolate chips, because, well.... there can never be enough chocolate!
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups reese's peanut butter chips (10 oz pkg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add the flour mixture; beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 9 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.