Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. My mom loves cheesecake so I made this for her, she passed away this year. love chocolate and peanut butter Tip: make sure everything is cold when whipping the heavy cream including bowl and whip also.
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 226.79 g dark baking chocolate
- 16 graham crackers
- 226.79 g sliced almonds
- 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1. line a 13x9 pan with nonstick foil, put 6 graham crackers on bottom; set aside.
- 2. in small bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff about 7 minutes.
- 3. in medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream in cream cheese mixture.
- 4. melt chocolate either in microwave or on stove-top, let cool.
- 5. put the cream mixture on top of crackers, then line 6 more graham crackers on top.
- 6. cover top of crackers with 1 cup whipped cream, then drizzle cooled chocolate on top, put almonds on top of chocolate.
- 7. put in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 8. cut into squares and serve.