4 hrs 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. My mom loves cheesecake so I made this for her, she passed away this year. love chocolate and peanut butter Tip: make sure everything is cold when whipping the heavy cream including bowl and whip also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. line a 13x9 pan with nonstick foil, put 6 graham crackers on bottom; set aside.
- 22. in small bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff about 7 minutes.
- 33. in medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream in cream cheese mixture.
- 44. melt chocolate either in microwave or on stove-top, let cool.
- 55. put the cream mixture on top of crackers, then line 6 more graham crackers on top.
- 66. cover top of crackers with 1 cup whipped cream, then drizzle cooled chocolate on top, put almonds on top of chocolate.
- 77. put in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 88. cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reeses Cheesecake Squares #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1067.2
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.4 mg
- Sodium 422.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 48.8 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil