Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sinfully delicious! If you love reese's peanut butter cups and chocolate, I think this recipe is for you! If you are not fond of the dark semi-sweet chocolate (ganache), please try it with milk chocolate.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 10 regular size Reese's Peanut Butter cups, cut into little pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with tin foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter together then press into baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in 1 egg until well combined then stir in peanut butter cups.
- Pour over cake layer and bake for 30-40 minutes or until cheesecake is cooked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Carefully lift bars out of dish using ends of foil.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals until melted through. Stir in heavy cream and stir until glossy smooth.
- Spread chocolate over cheesecake layer, cut into squares and serve.