6 hrs 10 mins
This was posted on the Ellen Degeneres website.I havent tried it yet but it looks like something I would like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon in a large skillet over med/high heat until crisp.Using a slotted spoon, transfer it to a 4 to 6 quart crockpot. Add the chicken to the skillet and brown all over on med high heat. Transfer to crockpot.
- 2Pour the wine into the skillet and scrape up any brown bits; add to the cooker, along with the mushrooms, onions,garlic, rosemary and salt.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- 4Transfer the chicken, bacon and vegetables to a platter, keep warm.
- 5Pour the sauce into a small saucepan.
- 6combine the water and cornstarch, stir into the sauce and heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens ,about 5 minutes.
- 7Pour over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reese Witherspoons Crock Pot Coq Au Vin
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1038.1
- Calories from Fat 667
- Total Fat 74.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 309.2 mg
- Sodium 974.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 76.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: