Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Christmas tradition! These are really good brownies with a peanut buttery surprise inside! Very easy to make and very, very good! My friend told me this recipe. The first time I made them, they were gone so fast I didn't even get one!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put brownie mix in bowl.
- Stir in eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Mix well.
- Get a muffin tin and grease or put in baking cups.
- Pour brownie mix into each cup.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups and push into each cup of brownie mix.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool then enjoy! :).