Recipe by knd828
Christmas tradition! These are really good brownies with a peanut buttery surprise inside! Very easy to make and very, very good! My friend told me this recipe. The first time I made them, they were gone so fast I didn't even get one!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 12 peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put brownie mix in bowl.
- Stir in eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Mix well.
- Get a muffin tin and grease or put in baking cups.
- Pour brownie mix into each cup.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups and push into each cup of brownie mix.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool then enjoy! :).