Recipe by MilliMoMo
My Mom gave me this recipe. I've only made it a handful of times, but it turns out perfectly every single time - far better than the recipe that came with my bread machine.
- 1 large egg
- water, Crack egg in a 1 cup measuring cup and then fill the remaining space with warm water
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3 1⁄3 cups white bread flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Just put your ingredients in the machine, and turn it on.
- Put the ingredients in the bread maker in the exact order listed, but do not let the yeast touch the salt. I put the salt on one side of the pan and the yeast on the other.
- You want your water to be warm but not hot.
- The cooking time is an estimate. It will depend on your breadmaker.