Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the quickest chicken recipe. From freezer to table in about 15 minutes. I dreamed this up when I was hungry and in a hurry to eat.
- Add some olive oil to a frying pan.
- Chop 1 onion and fry until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces, it easier when it's frozen.
- Place in frying pan where the onion is still frying.
- Stir fry chicken until brown.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- Lower the heat and cover the frying pan for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is good for several reasons. We had it for a meal along with some veggies and it was fine. Leftovers will be wonderful in a casserole as the chicken is just packed with great flavor.