Recipe by CoronaChef
Chocolate chocolate chip cookies without refined sugar or flour, using stevie as a sugar substiture
- 1⁄3 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour or 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 3 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soften butter and salt in a large bowl by mashing with a fork or in a mixer until well combined.
- Add the egg and beat until creamy.
- Mix in the yogurt, agave nectar, and vanilla.
- Sieve the flours, powdered milk, cocoa powder, and stevia into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the dry ingregients into the wet and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scooper, scoop the batter on to a silpat or parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes and then rotate the cookie sheet, top to bottom and front to back, and cook for another 6 minutes. Total cooking time is 12 minutes.
- Take out of the over and let sit for 10 minutes. Then remove cookies to rack to continue to cool.