- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together everything except the margarine or whatever you are using to grease your pan. I also put in a tablespoon of a fiber supplement, not in the ingredient list.
- Let it set while you grease and heat your pan to a medium temperature.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the heated pan for each pancake.
- Flip them when the tops have dried. The underside should be about right.