Recipe by Meghan
This is a SLIGHTLY healthier version of some dip that is a hit everytime I make it. It's impossibly easy and addictive, even if the name and the ingredients don't sound like they should be.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 green onions
- 1 (15 ounce) canhormel turkey chili
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese.
- Mince green onions, blend with cream cheese.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
- Pour chili over top.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Microwave for 5-8 minutes depending on microwave until cheesy is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.