Reduced Fat Stuffed Shells
- Boil the pasta in salted water for 2/3 of the recommended time on the package. Drain and spread on an oiled sheet pan so they don't stick together.
- Mix the ricotta, cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, eggbeaters and seasonings in a gallon size ziploc bag. When thoroughly mixed, cut the corner about 1/2 inch up and pipe the filling into the par-cooked shells. Place shells in a 9x13 baking dish that has 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce spread in the bottom.
- Top the shells with the remaining sauce and scatter the cheese for the topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until the dish is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.