Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made several batches of these cookies and My MOM was amazed how good they tasted.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Both peanut butter and butter should be used at room temperature Heat oven to 350 F, Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In medium size bowl, mix flour,baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl,beat peanut butter and butter until smooth for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar; beat 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- On low, beat in flour mixture.
- For each cookie, roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball.
- Place balls on sheets, 2 inches apart.
- With fork, flatten each ball in crosshatch pattern into 2 inch round, if desired.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Loved the cookies! I made batch and they turned out soft and light. Can't even tell they are reduced fat. Thanks for the amazing recipe.
I thought they were a bit dry....but super dunked in milk!
Yummy! Great cookies! Loved by everyone .. I got 50 cookies out of the recipe, and baked for 12 minutes .. thanks for sharing!