1/1 Photo of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Cookies
Mary in LA.'s Note:
I made several batches of these cookies and My MOM was amazed how good they tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Both peanut butter and butter should be used at room temperature Heat oven to 350 F, Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In medium size bowl, mix flour,baking soda, and salt.
- 3In a large bowl,beat peanut butter and butter until smooth for 2 minutes.
- 4Add sugar; beat 2 minutes.
- 5Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- 6On low, beat in flour mixture.
- 7For each cookie, roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball.
- 8Place balls on sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 9With fork, flatten each ball in crosshatch pattern into 2 inch round, if desired.
- 10Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter