1/4 Photos of Reduced Fat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole food nut's Note:
I wanted a delicious oatmeal cookie recipe without all the butter, and I love to use pumpkin as a substitute. After some trial and error, I've worked out a terrific reduced fat cookie that tastes delicious and is healthy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine all the wet ingredients, sugar, nectar, eggs and pumpkin together. Mix well.
- 3In another bowl mix the dry ingredients, flours, oats, baking powder, and spices.
- 4Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture, then add the chocolate chips.
- 5Drop cookies by large tablespoon onto a oil-sprayed cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Fat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: