after reading many recipes for the well-known no-bake cookies with peanut butter & oatmeal, i came up with this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the 1st four ingredients in a sauce pan.
- 2over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- 3stir constantly for 1 minute.
- 4add vanilla, then peanut butter & oatmeal.
- 5remove from heat & mix well.
- 6drop by teaspoonsfull onto waxed paper, fairly quickly before the mixture hardens.
- 7allow to cool at room temperature, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Fat No-Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g