1/2 Photos of Reduced-Fat Impossibly Easy Vegetable Pie
I took Bisquick's Impossibly Easy Vegetable Pie and bulked it up with extra veggies and lowered the fat by substituting fat-free milk and cheese and self-rising flour for the Bisquick. It is a completely delicious and low-cal vegetarian dish that would work for a savory breakfast, a brunch, lunch and I've even served it for dinner. You can substitute cauliflower for the broccoli or try half of each. I just love the broccoli too much to try anything else!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Microwave broccoli in a covered dish for 2-3 minutes, or until almost tender. Stir together cooked broccoli, onion, bell pepper and cheese in a medium bowl and transfer mixture to pie plate in an even layer.
- 3Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over vegetable mixture in pie plate.
- 4Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced-Fat Impossibly Easy Vegetable Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese