Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lower fat version of a really rich favorite
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup (to taste)
- Heat oven to 400°F
- In a sauce pan, heat water and butter to boiling.
- Stir in flour until forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and gradually beat in egg beaters.
- Spread dough onto ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pudding as directed using 3c. milk.
- Blend in softened cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mix over cooled cake.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding mixture.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Chill and serve cold.
- (You can substitute no sugar added pudding if you want to reduce calories further.