Recipe by lauralie41
This is my adopted recipe, I haven't made it yet.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is a rich yet somewhat healthy pie. I made as is except I used 1% milk instead of skim. The pudding was good being thicker than normal, it went well with the topping that was also thicker than regular cool whip. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
- 1 low fat graham cracker pie crust
- 473.18 ml skim milk
- 14.79 ml skim milk
- 2 fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 113.39 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 9.85 ml milk chocolate candy bars, grated (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2 cups milk into a medium bowl; add pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Spread mixture evenly into crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping on low speed.
- Spread over chocolate mixture; sprinkle with chocolate, if desired. Cover with dome; chill at least 3 hours before serving.