This is my adopted recipe, I haven't made it yet.
Make and share this Reduced Fat Double Layered Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 low fat graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons milk chocolate candy bars, grated (garnish)
- Pour 2 cups milk into a medium bowl; add pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Spread mixture evenly into crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping on low speed.
- Spread over chocolate mixture; sprinkle with chocolate, if desired. Cover with dome; chill at least 3 hours before serving.