1/1 Photo of Reduced-Fat Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
This is a version of Grape-Nuts Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies that I made and really enjoyed. I'm putting it here for safe keeping, and for anyone who might be looking for a lower-fat/less sugar version of these YUMMY cookies! Also, this version makes a smaller batch, which is good for my smaller family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl beat Smart Balance, sugars, egg white, and vanilla until fluffy.
- 3Make a well in the center of the bowl and add flours, baking soda, and salt. Beat to mix well.
- 4Add cereal, oatmeal, and cranberries, stirring to blend.
- 5Drop by tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. The dough may seem to be too "loose", but they will bind well when they bake.
- 6Bake 9 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced-Fat Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 33
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g