This is a version of Grape-Nuts Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies that I made and really enjoyed. I'm putting it here for safe keeping, and for anyone who might be looking for a lower-fat/less sugar version of these YUMMY cookies! Also, this version makes a smaller batch, which is good for my smaller family.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl beat Smart Balance, sugars, egg white, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and add flours, baking soda, and salt. Beat to mix well.
- Add cereal, oatmeal, and cranberries, stirring to blend.
- Drop by tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. The dough may seem to be too "loose", but they will bind well when they bake.
- Bake 9 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.