Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Rich taste, but using fat-free yogurt instead of sour cream and an egg white instead of a whole egg lessens the fat content. Especially good with pork dishes.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix (1 box)
- Mix all of the ingredients. Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes.
- If you double the recipe use a 9 x 13 dish and increase the baking time to 45 minutes.