Recipe by hannahactually
This is a yummy dessert that's perfect all year long and is a sure-fire guest pleaser (not to mention heaven for chocaholics!).
- 20 reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 3 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter, press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Put in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese and 2 T milk. Use wire whisk until smooth. Gently add 1 1/4 C whipped topping, put on top of crust and spread it out. Add pudding mixes to 3 1/4 C milk and stir until thick. Pour over white layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- Grate chocolate shavings over whipped topping. Serve chilled.