Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This fat-reduced version of the traditional favourite is just as rich and satisfying. You will never miss the fat!
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and sprinkle the bottom with combined cracker crumbs and sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cocoa and flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 mins or until just set.
- Cool to room temperature and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
It seems like there should have been sugar added into the cream cheese because it isn't sweet, just sour. Planning on trying to salvage it by incorporating it into a trifle.