Recipe by Grace Fung
This fat-reduced version of the traditional favourite is just as rich and satisfying. You will never miss the fat!
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 24 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 egg whites
- 14 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and sprinkle the bottom with combined cracker crumbs and sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cocoa and flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-50 mins or until just set.
- Cool to room temperature and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.