Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A spicy blend of corn and green chiles in a creamy sauce. Adapted from a recipe by Molly at allrecipes.com. http://bit.ly/N8qA27
- 226.79 g low-fat cream cheese
- 59.14 ml butter
- 141.74 g can fat-free evaporated milk
- 283.49 g bag frozen corn
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt cream cheese and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Once fully melted, add milk, corn and chiles and stir well. Transfer to an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes until brown and bubbly.