Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This method of preparing wings is much lower i fat than the traditional method of deep frying. Marinating the wings in you choice of sauce gives them a great flavor
- chicken wings
- hot sauce
- Place chicken wings in a zip-loc bag with enough hot sauce to cover.
- Marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, line a jelly roll pan with foil.
- Spray a baking rack with Pam, and set in pan.
- Arrange wings on rack, and broil for 10 minutes Remove pan from oven, and using tongs, turn all wings over.
- Broil for another 7 minutes, or until wings are a golden brown.